Aside from working out and having the proper diet of solid food, another effective way of building muscle mass is through taking weight gainers. If you’re not still gaining weight after rigorous amounts of workout and proper dieting, this is a great alternative for you. In the article below, you will find the best mass gainer in 2018 that will effectively help you build muscles.
Based on our research, we will highly recommend the Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer because compared to other products, it provides greater amount of calories from proteins to our body. It is a very effective grainer and has a great taste too.
60 g Protein
85 g Carbs
50 g Protein
215 g Carbs
50 g Protein
15 g BCAAs
52 g Protein
17 g BCAAs
48 g Protein
58 g Carbs
53 g Protein
86 g Carbs
24 g Protein
30 g Carbs
50 g Protein
250 g Carbs
50 g Protein
85 g Carbs
19 g Protein
55 g Carbs
This is one of the latest products by Optimum Nutrition. It is created to improve muscle mass and enhance a user’s athletic performance. As mentioned above, this is our top choice for the best mass gainer available in the market.
The protein is extracted from several sources, but the main one is from whey isolate, which is the most expensive and speedily absorbed kind of protein.
The distinct mixture of the 3 kinds of protein (casein, milk and egg proteins) provides the highest biological activity. Besides that, it also provides a slow, average and speedy absorption for better outcomes.
For every serving of 165g, it contains the following:
· Protein, from different sources
(Whey Protein Isolate and Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Hydrolyzed Whey and Glutamine Peptides)
· Total Carbohydrates
· Total Fat
· Few amounts of vitamins and minerals
· It is manufactured in a cGMP-compliant facilities, making it one of the highest standards.
· The operations have been registered following the NSF International. The Public Health and Safety Company, and the Good Manufacturing Practices or GMP program.
· As mentioned above, it is made out of seven products and 24 other ingredients, including small amounts of vitamins and minerals.
· The product is available in flavors of rich milk chocolate, strawberry cream, double chocolate, banana cream pie and vanilla custard.
The BSN True Mass is a supplement with high amount of calories and proteins, designed to help users to gain weight. Since intense workouts burn more calories, most people have troubles effectively increasing their weight.
This is very helpful, especially for athletes, who need to gain weight for better performance during their games. The ingredients might be effective, but it will still depend on your diet and workout routines.
· More than 1200 calories per serving
· Mixture of carbohydrates, including maltodextrin
· Additional Medium Chain Triglycerides or MCTs
· Protein from 7 different sources )Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Egg Albumin, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein and Glutamine Peptides
· It contains a 4 to 1 ratio of Carbohydrates to Protein.
· It is designed to help protein synthesis, recovery, nutrition and caloric support.
· The product is produced by Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition, Inc. (BSN), which is a global leader in sports nutrition and supplements.
· Flavors include Vanilla, Strawberry, Cookies and Cream, Choco Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Banana.
· Every flavor tastes like a delicious milkshake, rather than a supplement.
A type of dietary supplement, Dymatize can aid the user to safely increase weight and heighten the amount of lean muscle mass of his or her body. One of the ingredients, which is the glutamine, is a type of amino acid that helps you improve your endurance, allowing you to exercise and be active for a longer period of time. It was first introduced as a weight gainer in 1995, which doesn’t include artificial ingredients.
· Dymatize Complex Carbohydrate Blend
· Dymatize Sustained Release Protein Blend (whey protein isolate and concentrate, calcium caseinate, egg albumin and milk protein concentrate)
· Acesulfame Potassium
· Quick Creamer
· Milk, Egg and Soy
· Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Vitamin and Mineral Blend
· This dietary supplement provides you with the essential Proprietary Amino Acid blend for muscle recovery and growth
· The digestive enzyme formula allows you to consume maximum amount of calories and protein, without suffering from digestive distress
· Their nutritional blend utilizes Zytrix technology
· It is available in flavors of Cookies and Cream, Gourmet Vanilla, Rich Chocolate and Strawberry
· The manufacturer recommends 2 scoops of the Dymatize Super Mass gainer for every 24 oz. of cold water.
The Universal Nutritional Real Gains mass gainer is an impressive and powerful mass-improving supplement formulated for athletes, hardcore individuals, workout enthusiasts and many more. It contains more components that our body needs and less of what it doesn’t. Every scoop is packed with nutrients, including vitamins and minerals for an affective outcome.
· Dutch Processed Cocoa
· Real Gains protein Complex blend (Ultra Filtrated Whey concentrate, micellar casein and whey protein isolate)
· Flaxseed Powder
· Acesulfame K
· Calcium Caseinate
· Natural and Artificial Flavors
· Sodium Chloride
· Soy Lecithin
· It contains an ideal protein to carb ratio, allowing you to increase your muscle mass, rather than gaining fat
· The high amount of amino acids allow the product to mix with other liquids.
· The product is integrated with a reasonably short list of ingredients that contains the important ones your body needs.
· It is available in flavors of chocolate ice cream, strawberry ice cream and vanilla ice cream.
The Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass may not be one of the latest weight gainers in the market, but it is still one of the most effective and top-selling products, especially for people with difficulty gaining weight or individuals with muscle mass requirements. Made by a company that has its product on the number 1 spot for this list, you can rely on this product for an effective muscle mass growth.
For each serving, it contains:
· 50 grams of Protein
· 250 carbs
· 25 essential vitamins and minerals
· 50 grams of Protein and Creatine, Glutamine and Glutamic acid
· 1250 calories
· The nutritional value of this product is relatively high.
· It contains a calorie boosting formula with 1250 calories per serving.
· It is available in flavors of chocolate, banana, strawberry vanilla and chocolate peanut butter.
· It contains a low amount of creatin and glutamine and high amounts of vitamins and minerals.
· It has a competitive price, making it affordable for most interested individuals.
· It is available in five flavors, chocolate, banana, chocolate peanut butter and strawberry.
Nature’s Best has been around for a while as makers of nutritional supplements like this mass gainer. Their aim is to produce products with the highest standards of both quality and taste.
· Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate
· Hydrolysed Guar Gum
· Sunflower oil
· Vitamin / Mineral / Amino Acid Blend ( Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, L-Glutamine, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin B12, B6 A, C and E, Niacin, Zinc Sulfate Dihydrate, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulphate Dihydrate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Amino Acid Chelate and Selenium Amino Acid Chelate
· Sodium Caseinate
· Corn Syrup Solids
· Di-Potassium Phosphate
· Natural and Artificial flavors
· Soy Lecithin
· With 86 grams of carbohydrates, 53 grams of protein and 5 grams of fat, each serving as a carbohydrate to protein ratio of around 2:1.
· The amount of filler ingredients is relatively low, enhancing the product’s texture and consistency.
· You can choose from two different flavors, Dutch chocolate and creamy vanilla.
· Each serving is around $3.
· The major and only source of protein this product is whey protein isolate.
· There is an additional mixture of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
After 10 years of developing their nutrition program with advanced mass-cultivating technology, MHP’s latest product is this Up Your Mass weight gainer. This product promotes the growth of muscles in your body through optimization of insulin production. It is one of the few supplements that are free from added fat.
Each serving contains:
· 510 Calories
· 11g of Fat from essential fatty acids, conjugated Linoleic acid and medium chain triglycerides
· 100 mg of Potassium
· 1 gram of sugar
· Full amino acid profile
· 5 grams of Leucine
· 5 grams of Branch Chain Amino Acids
· 46 grams of protein from soy protein isolate, whey concentrate and casein
· 58 grams of total carbohydrates from Barley and oats
· 12 grams of fiber from oats fiber
· Multivitamin nutrient profile of an average of 60% each
· 13 grams of Glutamine
· 5 grams of Arginine
· It contains an exact 45/33/20 macro-nutrient ratio, which is the ideal combination of protein, fat and carbohydrates.
· This mass gainer make the best of insulin response to have the most effective muscle growth.
· It provokes dramatic gains in the muscles of our body.
· It sustains the release of proteins.
· It is available in three different flavors: Chocolate Coconut Macaroon, Cookies & Cream and Fudge Brownie.
In collaboration of MusclePharm with the world-renowned bodybuilder, actor and governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, they’ve made one of the most interesting and revolutionary supplement, which is the Arnold Iron Mass. A weight gainer that encourages mass cultivation, this product claims to add lean mass in speedy time without pushing your fat levels to the top. Created for athletes and fitness enthusiasts, it looks like the perfect product for you.
· Elite Complex Carbohydrates Matrix ( Sweet Potato Powder and Barley Starch)
· Muscle Plasma Protein Matrix ( Hydrolyzed Beef Protein and Lactoferrin)
· High Performance Health Fats Matrix (Sunflower Oil Powder, Whipped Cream Powder and Medium chain-triglycerides or MCT powder from coconut)
· Performance Growth and Muscle Volumizer (Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glycine, BCAA Nitrates and D-Ribose)
· Pro-Digest Blend (Protease, Lactase, Amylase, Lipase, Inulin and Fructooligosaccharides or FOS)
· Each serving contains around 485 calories. The calorie count comprises with 40 grams of protein, 34 grams of carbs and 21 grams of fat.
· It is a mass gainer with less than 500 calories per serving.
· The fat content in the product is mostly unsaturated.
· It contains a great combination of complex carbohydrates, along with a low glycaemic index, helping in providing energy without massive insulin spikes.
· The muscle plasma protein matrix contains a wide range of bioactive proteins, peptides and growth factors compared to a regular protein.
Cytosport’s Muscle Milk is amongst the unsurpassed classic bodybuilding or mass building supplements available in the market. Besides from created to manage lean gains, it is also available in a delicious variation of flavors. It has already become one of the top-selling mass gainers in ever body building website.
· Monster Milk Sustained Release Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate and/or Isolate, Micellar Casein and Calcium Sodium Caseinate)
· Monster Milk Rapid Release Protein Blend (Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, and Lactoferrin)
· Alkalized Cocoa Powder
· Soluble Corn Fibre
· Potassium Chloride
· Guar Gum
· Natural and Artificial Flavours
· Sunflower Oil
· Canola oil
· Medium Chain Triglycerides
· Acesulfame K
· Xanthan Gum
· Soy Lecithin
· This product includes 6 various types of protein for long-sustaining release of these nutrients into our bloodstream, maximizing the effectiveness and synthesis of our muscles.
· For product options, Monster Milk is sold in 1 pound, 1.93 pounds, 2.5 pounds, 4.94 pounds and 10 pounds.
· It provides a combination of important vitamins, minerals and critical amino acids.
· The ingredients are of the highest quality and tested for any contaminant.
· It has a NSF certified for sport cGMP compliance certification.
· It is available in the following flavors: Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Strawberries and Cream, and Vanilla cream.
· Pro-Growth Metabolic Formula ( Tribulus Terrestris, Tongkat Ali Root, Eleuthero Root, Schisandra Chinensis Root, Yohimbe Bark, Colostrum, Medium Chain Triglycerides and Boron)
· Vitamin A, C, D and E
· It contains around 292 grams of protein per serving, which is almost equivalent to 292 amino acids.
· Each serving contains 5, 000 calories which is beneficial for body builders whose objective is to grow muscle and strength in just a short period of time.
· The ingredients do not increase fat, and only increases body mass.
· It has enough amount of calories for a real milk shake, giving your body the necessary energy throughout the day.
· It gives the top-quality proteins of pharmaceutical level and low fat milk solids and albumin.
· It provides vitamins and amino acids along with calories.
The Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer is our recommended mass gainer supplement. It tastes awesome, provides excellent nutrition value for gaining mass and is the best pre-workout supplement that you can find on the market today.
For skinny people looking to bulk up and build muscle, take a look at this guide which has transformed the bodies of over fifty-two thousand skinny guys–and helped them become massive, muscular men.
If you are looking to strengthen your legs using cycling, you can find our reviews of the best bike trainers here.
The 8 Best Portable Basketball Hoops for Sale – Detailed Reviews 2018
What Are the Basic Gymnastics Skills for Beginners (Gymnastics Moves List for Beginners)
The Effects of Gymnastics on the Body (Benefits and Disadvantages of Gymnastics)
When Should a Child Start Serious Gymnastics Training (How to Get Started in Gymnastics)